Saturday, August 1, 2009

How to straigten my hair?

Ok i know how to, like i have a flat iron and i use it, but it doesn't last long, few minutes later its puffy and ugh. i use a good shampoo and conditioner, have oily hair (i dont know if it matters) and have a lot of hair so its gets really puffy ( not afro like but like if i dont straighting it looks really puffy/straight type)



so what im trying to say is how should i straighten my hari



like the products that i have are



- JF Leave in Conditioner ( not sure if its heart proof but its a spray)



- Hair Gell ( i think its Garnier Sleek and Shine )



- And Hair Spray



how do i apply this im seriously lost



what goes first and what goes last



and what other products can i add so it can add a bit more depth and what can i add to make my hair stay in place longer because lately its been windy, and my hair just goes everywhere and gets ruined.



between i have medium long hair barely reaches my eyebrows



How to straigten my hair?

ok my hair poofs too and i always have to deal w this in the summer i will straitin my hair and walk outside and its poofy! ugh! so heres my trick, make sure you get every strand strait i start w the bottem of my hair and straitin that well all my other hair is in clips and i just straitin my hair by taking a little hair at a time making sure i get all the way from the root to the tip. when your done doing every section use a hair product you can put over dry hair that keeps it from frizzing (use a thick creamy substance not something liquidy) and run it through your hair especially the ends, it should do a good job and if u notice ur hair poofing just make sure you wait lik a half hr or shorter after you straitin it and run the straitner ovr it again, it helps me



How to straigten my hair?

Well you can wrap your hair wit a wrap cap

No comments:

Post a Comment