Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wanting a change (hair)?

hey all! well i have shoulder length brown wavy hair which i straighten everyday (so pretty much always straight) and i have a round face. I have a "layered" look in the front, but i really want more obvious blunt layers through my WHOLE hair, so they're obvious. I am willing to lose a LITTLE length for this. I just want something that is easy to style just by brushing and straightening and not so boring and bland! also, i want to touch up my foils and get my hair coloured...rather than them touch them up, should i just get my hair recoloured and then foiled again?? Anyway, my question is also, as for the layers, what do i ask for??? layers through my hair, layering...what??



Wanting a change (hair)?

if your hair is thick, it's very easy to cut visible layers. if it's thin you might need some extra product to separate the layers more. when getting it cut, most good hairstylist will know what you're talking about when you say "obvious layers". to make sure, find a picture you like and show them. it helps to have a good hairstylist.



Wanting a change (hair)?

Lemon Juice does not make you hair lighter i doesn't do much but make it less greasy, once you wash it. Don't worry I did the exact same thing, but here is what you can do. I read in a magazine the you can spray chaminolle tea in your hair. First mix it in with some water and heat in the microwave for 20 seconds. Then let it cool because you don't want it to go on you scapl hot. (I do not want you to get burnt) Then put it in a spray bottle or just poor it on ur hair. Sit in the sun for about 20 minutes a little more if your hair is thicker. And then rinse it out. You hair should be lighter withen a day and if you have any natural highlights it works REALLY well. Hope this helps sorry the lemon juice didn't work! -A



Wanting a change (hair)?

i have a friend who has super short layers on top, and they get longer as you go down! it was SO CuTe!!! it made her hair really easy to style and it was always full of body!



Wanting a change (hair)?

Its called a 45. Dont as it know what you mean. Flippy layers that gradually go down.



That will look cute on wavy hair as well as straight.



Just ask for a 45 but leave the lengh. if its a good hairstylist they should know what you mean.



Also look through magazines and cut out pictures of what you think you want and show it to your stylist and discuss it.



=]]]



Wanting a change (hair)?

Well, is there anybody, or a celebrity or whatever, that has the hairstyle you want? If so, bring a picture to the salon and show the people. If not, tell them exactly what you just told us.



QUOTE



"i really want more obvious blunt layers through my WHOLE hair, so they're obvious. I am willing to lose a LITTLE length for this. I just want something that is easy to style just by brushing and straightening and not so boring and bland! also, i want to touch up my foils and get my hair coloured..."



END QUOTE



I think that is a pretty good description. Tell them, don't be shy. But when you do get it cut or whatever, remember to hold that head high!



is a pretty



Wanting a change (hair)?

I would say considering a round face I would go a bit above the chin but right at or below the ears perfect for round faces and also I would get bright high light's bueatiful aspecially if you have hazel , green or blue eyes... I bet you are bueatiful no matter what you choose!!! I also think that layers are a bad idea.. LOL... But like I said you are buetiful no matter what!!! :) But we all like change!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment