Saturday, August 1, 2009

What can i do for oily, very fine hair?

I have oily (I have to wash it every day) hair and it is also very fine, I seem to be losing a lot of it as well ... I just want some good advice for hair care



What can i do for oily, very fine hair?

Hi ice princess,



what are you trying to achieve? If you want to get rid of the oily hair, use a "clarifying or deep cleansing shampoo", followed with a moisturizing shampoo, to maintain your hair's natural moister. Don't use a conditioner on a reg. bases. However, once a month, use a deep penetrating conditioner. Example: "cholesterol plus" or "Cream of Nature".



As for the fine hair, you can use a volumizing shampoo. I would suggest "VAVOOM" VOLUMIZING SHAMPOO. What VAVOOM does is swell the hair shaft, giving it an appearence of a full healthy head of hair.



I hope I have been of some help to you.



Sincerely,



Rita



What can i do for oily, very fine hair?

Chill out and get a free iPod or Laptop. Go to http://gifts.freepay.com/?r=36454340... choose a gift, sign up (free) and complete a free offer.



Trust me this is not a scam, just see the site.



Its the best site ever!



What can i do for oily, very fine hair?

I have the best answer for your question "What can i do for oily, very fine hair?". Please click the link below to check my answer:



What can i do for oily, very fine hair?

have u tried only conditioning the ends of ur hair? by avoiding the scalp it may stay less oily longer, or maybe use a much lighter conditioner if u can find one and if u need a little extra use some leave in spray conditioner on just the ends. and a clarifying shampoo may help, avoid shampoos that prolong color, these usually dont bust the oil out quite as good as others. theyre nice, just not nice for oily hair.



What can i do for oily, very fine hair?

Keep care your hair and use soap.



What can i do for oily, very fine hair?

Make sure you buy shampos and conditioners that are specifically for your hair type (the Vo5 range is really doog and inexpensive)



When shampooing avoid putting conditioner on the roots and dont use overly hot water as this stimulates the oil glands in the scalp.



abae very liberal with using hair product as the creames amd pastes just make fine hair look really lank, so stick to sprays.



It sounds boring but do keep a good balanced diet lots of water, fruit and veg, lean meats, This immendely helps your hair.



We all shed hair during brushing,showering etc sometimes it is stress,hormones, poor diet, but if you are losing large amounts that appear as small clumps do see a doctor.



Take care and remember to wear a smile, its the most beautiful thing!



What can i do for oily, very fine hair?

Wash your hair with a certain shampoo you choose that matches your hair type during the week except for one day when you've got to use clarifying shampoo. Don't use conditioner, you don't need it, unless you want to use it on the ends.



Believe me I know how you feel, sometimes when I wash my hair in the morning it's all oily at night. Try Maine and tail shampoo for losing hair, it makes it stronger.



Also eat healthy and drink water and look for the shampoos that have extra vitamins which come with pills as well.



What can i do for oily, very fine hair?

there are shampoos for oily hair.after using them use conditioners so that your hair doesn't become sticky.



What can i do for oily, very fine hair?

if you are using conditioner stop, or apply it only to the ends, also try changing the shampoo bran you are using some brands really make hair even more oily..if you feel that your hair is oily and you do not have enough time to wash it just rub some baby powder through your palms and then comb it with your fingers through the roots of your hair..your hair will smell nice and look less oily



What can i do for oily, very fine hair?

I have the same problem. I find that even putting the conditioner at the ends or not using a conditions does nothing at all. If I don;t use conditioner my hair gets static.



I have also found that even the products in the hairdressers do not always do the job, however I have just used a product from there for fine hair (normally I try oily, or others to see if they work). This apparently helps lift the hair from the scalp. It seemed to work for me anyway (the first time in 16 years I didn't wash my hair everyday!!).



I have not been working much and have been forcing myself to not wash my hair everyday (when I know I am not owrking the next day)...and its actually getting slightly better (ie its not as oily).



I have also found dry spray in shampoos help. You can get them from pharmacies and they are useful if you go camping etc too (although I have to spray it in a couple of times a day).



What can i do for oily, very fine hair?

I have the same problem as you do. My hair is very fine, and tends to be oily ( I also have to wash it every day).... while this is no problem as far as shine is concerned, I became a bit worried about the amount of hair I would find in my brush everyday, especially after I had it cut/colored. My hair stylist recommended this product called Nioxin (she uses it too, and has beautiful hair). This product is actually for people experiencing significant hair loss, but can be used for those of us who want to bulk up our fine hair too... I just started using it, so I don't have any significant results yet, but I can tell you that my stylist's hair appears to be very full and beautiful.... Otherwise, try to avoid combing or brushing your hair when its wet, and make sure you are getting enough sleep and good nutrition because this really does affect your hair's growth. Also, try not to stress too much.... take some time to relax. All of these factors have really improved my hair's heath and I hope they work for you too!! Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment