Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Anyone out there roller set a mans hair?

My boyfriend lost a bet with me and his forfeit is to let me roller set his longish hair which is half way down his neck at the back and jaw length at the front,



I have some of my mums old fashioned magnetic rollers which are 1" diameter will these be okay to use in his hair,



Should I do it as I lost the last bet with him and have told him no s-- for a month if he doesn't let me do it, also as part of the forfeit he has to attend a fancy dress party dressed as housewife



Anyone out there roller set a mans hair?

LMAO!!



I've permed a man's hair before, but not done a roller set! Those magnetic rollers can be a huge pain to stay in....velcro rollers are much easier!!



A bet's a bet......



Have fun!



Anyone out there roller set a mans hair?

Any roller is fine. It's not permanent, he can just wash his hair when your done, but not before you take a picture for posterity. :)



Anyone out there roller set a mans hair?

I had a male african/american client with long hair that I used rollers on. I used the 2" rollers on his hair. It actually came out really nice. I just rolled it all back and under and set him under the dryer for like 45 mins. He like it alot. Came back once a week for me to set his hair.



And because he lost the bet, hell yeah I would stick to it. Good Luck!!

1 comment:

  1. dont worry buddy im in same boat on bet but have to go out in drag as well gl

    ReplyDelete