Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How can i grow thick and more fuller hair?

hello, well on nov. of 2000 i was diagnosed of a tumer on my left leg, i went thru kimo for about 2 1/2 years, i lost all my full thick hair. Lucky me i survived the cancer, and kimo stopped, but now i have a problem. when my hair grew back it grew thinner and way less hair, i dont know what to do i cant fix my hair how i want because i'll just show my bald spots, can someone please help, i've already been like this for almost 4 years.



How can i grow thick and more fuller hair?

First, you must stop stressing. Stress is a leading cause for hair loss. Remember, if you can survive cancer and chemotherapy, you can grow hair. So think positively and be patient. Wash and brush your hair. Do not use perms or over blow dry your hair. Vitamin E and Aloe are great root stimulants. Brush your hair regularly. I also use a mixture of mayonaisse and eggs as a conditioner. Don't laugh, I have some lovely dreadlocks. They are strong and long with little to no breakage at all. After about 2-3 months you should start seeing a difference. Have faith, and God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment