Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My hair is extremely damaged, how can I get it healthy fast?

I have extremely curly hair which I constantly flat iron. Of course, the heat is absolutely killer on it. I've lost several inches off my hair do to split ends that simply break off. I'm hoping to get my hair chemically straightened so I will have to use the flat iron less, but my hair is so damaged right now no stylist would agree to it, and with good reason.



I'm going over seas in about a month and won't have nearly enough time to straighten my hair everyday, hence I'm really hoping to get this chemical treatment done.



Does anyone have any suggestions or products that would help me get my hair healthy again?



My hair is extremely damaged, how can I get it healthy fast?

Healthy hair tips:



Use a moisturizing shampoo condtioner and leave in creme. I reccomened Sunsilk Hydra TLC it leaves my hair soft and managable.



Brush your hair before shampooing and conditioner so your hair won't be tangeled.



Don't wash your hair everyday try 3 times a week



Avoid combing hair while wet, use a wide tooth comb.



Deep condition twice a week



Trim your hair tips every 4-6 weeks.



While shampooing massage your scalp with your fingertips slowly, it's not necessary to shampoo the ends, then rinse with warm water.



When using a conditioner leave on for about 1-3 minutes so you can get great results then comb hair with wide tooth comb then rinse with very cold water to have shiny hair



If you use gel/hairspray/moose stop using them. They damage and dry up your hair.



If you use heat appliaces (blowdryers,curling irons, hair straightener) use a heat protecter spray so it'll protect your hair from heat.



If your in the sun alot buy a cap or a hoodie to protect your hair from the sun, heat damages and drys out your hair.



Buy a leave-in-conditioner/leave-in conditioner/creme to moisturize your hair all day long and don't rinse.



After your out of the shower set your blowdryer on cool setting and blowdryer your hair for 2 minutes, this will help seal the hair cuticles for a smooth shiny surface.



If you dye your hair do it atleast once a year, hair dye has terrible chemicals that kill your hair.



All of these products work great on dry hair:



For shampooing and conditioning I reccomend:



http://sunsilk.ca/sunsilk/dry/



For deep conditioning:



http://www.albertovo5.com/vptreatment/pr...



For a hot oil treatment:



http://www.albertovo5.com/vptreatment/pr...



Dry hair tips websites/treatments:



http://ezinearticles.com/?summer-hair-ca...



http://www.salonweb.com/moretips.htm.......



http://www.salonweb.com/pro/dry.htm........



http://health.howstuffworks.com/home-rem...



http://www.bodyandfitness.com/beauty/hea...



http://free-beauty-tips.glam.com/haircar...



http://www.healthyhairtips.com/......



http://www.ukhairdressers.com/hair_tips/...



My hair is extremely damaged, how can I get it healthy fast?

well from the sound of it, you really should let it go curly for awhile. there aren't too many really fast options, but pantene pro-v deep conditioning is really good for damaged hair.



My hair is extremely damaged, how can I get it healthy fast?

ask your stylist about doing a cholesterol treatment or go to a beauty supply shop and buy a container of cholesterol treatment putit on your hair and wrap it in a towel the first time i had this done my hair was so dry from straightening etc i could actually hear my hair soaking up the moisture from the treatment. now i do it everyso often just to keep my hair healthy



My hair is extremely damaged, how can I get it healthy fast?

try using pantene restoratives. there are shampoo and conditioner. it restores the damage done in a matter of weeks, it will probably be okay in about a month. there are three different kinds depending on which one you want.



"frizz control" "breakage damage" or "time renewal"



check out all three



My hair is extremely damaged, how can I get it healthy fast?

mmm go to lavonna's hair design!



My hair is extremely damaged, how can I get it healthy fast?

dont use the flat iorn so much becuse it will burn your hair. use split end shampoo and conditioner. it also might help if you condition shampoo then condition your hair again when you bathe. whait a while before you get it chemically straitened because it will fry your hair and make it worse. also use moisturizing hair producs that are not the horrible cheep ones. the clorine from swimmiing pools will also make your hair worse so wen you get done swimming shampoo well to get the chemicals out. good luck with your hair!



My hair is extremely damaged, how can I get it healthy fast?

Please don't even consider the chemical treatment. It damages the hair, and on top of the damage done with the iron, it will be a catastrophe.



The only way to nurse your hair back to health is TO STOP STRAIGHTENING IT. I'm serious, there's really no way around it. Also you should cut it to get rid of the split ends, as the damage is unrepairable.



The only longterm solution is to learn to wear it curly and maintain it that way. Of course, you may not want to make such a choice, probably for the same reasons you started straightening it in the first - you hate it because of peer pressure, you don't know how to take care of curly hair, or probably both. However, there really isn't a magical product that will make you hair healthy again without giving up the straightening.



If you'd like products that will give you the appearance of shiny, healthy hair, look for those heavy with silicones. Those are just temporary remedies, though , and won't repair your hair



check out: http://www.naturallycurly.com/ for great tips on curly hair and straightening.



My hair is extremely damaged, how can I get it healthy fast?

Sephora has products for dry or damaged hair, from strengtheners to hair masks. check it out:



http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jh...



My hair is extremely damaged, how can I get it healthy fast?

You should get deep conditioning treatments at your salon. also you should wear your hear curly. You don't have to flat iron it you chose to thus choosing to damage your hair. if you get it chemically straightened you will regret it because it will never have the same quality as before. You should try Redkens fresh curls line. the shampoo conditioner and styling products because it will define your curls and make them healthy and well moisturized. also you should get all dead and unhealthy hair cut off so it will grow only healthy hair. Good luck. Hope I helped. Please add me to your contacts and email me w/ any hair questions you have via yahoo answers.



My hair is extremely damaged, how can I get it healthy fast?

Try the method in the source and it should help!

No comments:

Post a Comment