Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Quick question about wavy/curly hair?

When you are growing your hair out, is it true that the more it grows that the looser the curl pattern will be. Really, mine is more wavy than curly, and I cut it really short at first and now I notice that I am slowly losing the tightness of the curls.



Quick question about wavy/curly hair?

Yes, at least it's that way with me. However, alot of things can influence hair besides length. You can use different products to make your hair more curly if that's what you want. Go to the website below for lots of curly info, products, and a curly forum!



Quick question about wavy/curly hair?

yep and if you have really thick kinda frizzy hair, if you grow it it will go way and insanly frizzy!!!



Quick question about wavy/curly hair?

I have very wavy hair that is really long and the wave pattern underneath is still very tight. I've had it short and it seems to be the same long or short; though I think it is the general rule that the longer it gets the looser it gets. Having your hair colored with highlights (bleach) will lessen or eliminate the curl or wave over time as well.



Quick question about wavy/curly hair?

same here, but u cant help it if u want wavy dont do anything, if u want curly then curl it



Quick question about wavy/curly hair?

yeah



the same happend with my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment