Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair filler?

I need to recolor my hair as it's faded to a much lighter shade of golden brown than I want. I have fine hair that's fragile. I read that a filler keeps the color from fading out so fast. I use shampoo for color treated hair but it still loses it's color quickly. Will a filler help and how is it used?



Hair filler?

a filler is a toner or a demi permanent color which coats the top of your hair it helps seal in a permanent color or adds shine and a lil warmth or coolness to natural hair.....a sealer would be good to use if you want to prevent your color from fading fast...but keep in mind that demi permanet color only las t4 to 6 weeks......and they are used with a devloper....just mix and apply they can be left on about 30 to 40 min they also conditon and add shine....put under heat to get best results



Hair filler?

http://blogs.ibibo.com/youngindian clik here and go to laser hair treat ment heading on page 2

No comments:

Post a Comment