Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair ideas?

I am getting my hair cut really soon and am desperate for ideas. I want something that is unique but not wild and crazy. I have long blonde hair - it is about half way down my back or longer and i dont want it to be much shorter - just different. Right now it has like two layers in it. Does anyone have an idea for something different without losing too much length? Thank you!



Hair ideas?

get shorter and more layers and side bangs!! so caute!! then do diff styles w/ it like straight, beachy waves, curly, scrunch it...itll look cute!



Hair ideas?

I would say make sure you have a layer put in at shoulder length and get left side bangs and part on left. Getting loose curls or crimping every once in a while would look really cute!



Hair ideas?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment