Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thinning hair and haircut...?

I usually have long, chustnut brown, straight hair and is typically full. But, with the stress of school and work (new to me) I have been losing a lot of it. I am thinking of getting a shorter haircut, but am concerned about the style working if either my hair continues to thin or if it regrows and thickens.



Anyone have any personal experience/advice, particularly hair dressers?



Thinning hair and haircut...?

Im glad you asked this question, im going thru the same thing, and I am so frustrated with my hair because it is thinning in the back, right now my hair is long enough to cover the spot, but its so short now, i can't do anything else with it, but wear it down. I was thinking of either cutting it all one length and starting over, or try to find a style where I can keep the length I have, and not have it look crazy.



Thinning hair and haircut...?

During certain times of the year you tend to loose more hair that normal. Stress can definately add to this. There is a shampoo that i had use when i had the same problem. It is called Maine andTail shampoo and conditioner. It suppost to have the same ingredents init that make horses maine and tail grow thick...Hens the name. It seems really wierd but it wouldn't hurt to try. Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment