Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair question?!?

OK, so i decided to grow out my hair. I'm a boy too just to let you know.......but my parents are against the fact that I want to grow it out. Well it doesn't matter. Well my mom said that if i start growing out my hair, I will eventually lose it when i get older. Plus my dad is already bald, so I'm not sure if thats gonna happen to me? But long story short, if i grow it out now.....at 15....am i not going to have any hair when I'm older?



Hair question?!?

There's no science that says if you grow out your hair now, you'll get bald later.



Balding is due mostly to genetics; you could have inherited the genes that will make you lose your hair when you get older, but that has nothing to do with how long your hair is now.



Probably your mom is just trying to scare you into cutting it.



Hair question?!?

No, you don't use your hair up by growing it out longer. You should still have hair when you're older.



And I heard that the baldness gene comes from your mom's side (but I'm not sure), so if your mom's brothers or her dad is bald, then you probably will be too. Don't worry about it though.



Hair question?!?

of course not unless everyone in your family has a history of balding then u have sthn to worry abt.



Hair question?!?

Ummm... I don't think that it affects ur hair growth. I mean, I used to have a mullet two yrs ago, but my hairs still growing out fine.



Hair question?!?

Your mom is just talking into the wind. You aren't going to go bald because you grow out your hair, but you might go bald because your dad is, that is called passing down the genes... Good Luck



Hair question?!?

nno, hair doesnt decide heredity does...



Hair question?!?

Haha same thing with my brother



my mom and dad hate's his hair, but they don't know style.



haha



but if you do grow your hair make sure you have good hair products and a good hairstyle. or else your parents are the one's who are in the correct.



well anyways



thats not true your mom is trying to scare you so you won't grow out your hair, and hairloss maybe hereditary, so maybe when your older you might lose your hair. But you might get lucky and not get hairloss. What age was your dad when he went completely bald? Because if you like 50 you would not even care how you look like. So do whatever makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment