Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm 19 years old and I have lost a lot of my hair in the past two years.I take advil, may this

You may possibly have alopecia, a disease that causes people to loose their hair. It can happen at any age. You should see a doctor.



I'm 19 years old and I have lost a lot of my hair in the past two years.I take advil, may this be the cause?

I am sorry to hear that. It depends on a lot of things. did your parents loose hair at a young age? Are you under medical treatment right now?



Once I was loosing hair by the clumps in the shower. I was crying and couldnt believe it. at the time I was only 28. I couldnt figure it out. I had thick, long beautiful hair. One day I was searching for an answer. Recently a couple months before, I had started a new diet. I had cut all the sugar out of my eating habits and used artifical sweetener in my coffee and also started drinking diet soda. I was loosing weight rapidly (30 LB). I then found out the sweetener that I chose was the culprit, sweet n low. I read a website with a few people who had the same issue. I switched and my hair started growing back in again



I'm 19 years old and I have lost a lot of my hair in the past two years.I take advil, may this be the cause?

My guess would be it is not from the Advil. Advil is not good for you and should not be taken excessively, it can cause other health problems. It could be stress, your diet or hereditary.

No comments:

Post a Comment