Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How do I get my hair to have the "surfer" look?

My hair is currently about 5-5.5 inches long. Well my problem is that I have straight hair. Too straight where I can't accomplish the look. My hair just lays flat with no volume at all. I have tried hairspray, gel, and palmade after towel drying. But noting gets it to do the "curl out" on the bottom.



My hair is so straight that I could grow it 6 feet long and there would not be any waves or curls.



The closest that I come to the "surfer" look is when I towel dry it and it's still damp. But when my hair completely dries, it straightens out and I lose it.



What products would you recommend to make it look cool. And would I need to use a hairdryer? I don't mind if I do?



Please help.



How do I get my hair to have the "surfer" look?

you can try messing your hair up



like



REALLY messing your hair up



flinging it around



rubbing your hands all over it



just like yeah



cuz surfers kinda have that messy look too



and you can try blow drying it



How do I get my hair to have the "surfer" look?

Well to get a surfer look you should try a volumnizing shampoo, also there is this spray called bumble and bumble you should give that a try, hope this helped.



How do I get my hair to have the "surfer" look?

Bed head manipulator.



Just run it through your hair %26amp; it'll stay the way you shape it.



It's like gooey wax stuff.



But when you put it in your hair you get that look if you do it right.



%26amp; flip your hair %26amp; stuff.



It ads umph.

No comments:

Post a Comment